Swix' VR Grip Wax
The Swix name, born in Norway from a line of only five waxes, has grown to a world-leading brand that spans from simple universal waxes to complex chemistry’s that champions swear by, and all the gear needed to make the most of them.The Swix Caribou Collection: a line of outdoor-focused apparel specifically tailored for North American outdoor enthusiasts is developed and designed in Montreal Canada.
Swix' VR basic kick waxes are performing, fluorinated grip waxes. They are particularly efficient around 0 degree temperature.
They feature 2 useful temperature range, one for fresh snow and one for transformed snow wich is snow that is been sitting in place for more than 24 hours.
Useful temperature range are as follows :
- LIGHT BLUE VR30 -7/-20 (fresh) or -10/-30 (transformed)
- BLUE VR40 -2/-8 (fresh) or -4/-12 (transformed)
- FLEXI VR45 0/-4 (fresh) or -2/-8 (transformed)
- VIOLET VR50 +1/-2 (fresh) or 0/-4 (transformed)
- SILVER/VIOLET VR55 +2/0 (fresh) or 0/-3 (transformed)
- GREY VR60 +2/0 (fresh) or +1/-2 (transformed)
- RED/BLACK VR62 0/3 (fresh) ou +1/-2 (transformed)
- RED/YELLOW/SILVER VR65 0/+3 (fresh) or +1/-1 (transformed)
- RED VR70 +1/-3 (fresh) or 0/+2 (transformed)
- YELLOW VR75 +2/+5 (transformed)
- Comes in 45g content pack.