Please call in store to know the exact availability of this item. Take note that sizes available in store may be different than sizes posted online.
Altaï Hok 145cm skis
Have you ever thought about gliding downhill on snowshoes? With this new snowshoe-inspired ski, it is now possible to climb up with ease, to float on snow and to ride in the woods with great manoeuvrability. This one-of-a-kind ski will make you will feel as though you are in between a cross-country outing and a snowshoeing adventure.
- Paulownia wood core reinforced with organic natural fibers and fiberglass
- Synthetic climbing skin delivers traction
- Steel edges offer durability
- Universal binding included (can be used with any sturdy winter boots or hiking boots)
- For skiers over 175lbs, the 145cm ski is a better choice
- Other types of bindings can also be mounted on the ski
Oversize shipping charge: