The North Face Mountain 25 2015 tent
The Mountain 25 is an expedition tent suited for two people and is designed to offer you the necessary protection at high altitudes. Its minimalist conception saves wieght and keeps you warm, all the while effectively managing humidity.
- Inside pockets on the side walls and near the top of the canopy
- Double front door
- Top vents
- Back vestibule
- Large front vestibule
- Designed for two people
- Trail weight: 3.85kg / 8 lbs 8oz
- Packed weight: 4.52kg / 9 lbs 15oz
- Tent dimensions: 2.18 x 1.37m / 86 x 54 in.
- Maximum height: 1.04m / 41 in.
- Area (tent): 3m sq. / 32 sq. ft.
- Area (vestibules): 0.7m sq. and 0.3m sq. / 8 sq. ft. and 3 sq. ft.
- Doors: 2
- Five DAC Featherlite NS poles
- Fly : 75D x 185T ripstop polyester with 1500mm polyurethane coating
- Canopy : 40D x 240T ripstop nylon
- Floor: 70D x 210 T taffeta nylon, with 10 000mm polyurethane coating