Petzl Verso 3 Belay Device
The Verso is the lightest belay/rappel device with Adaptive Rope Control technology. The VERSO is a simplified version of the REVERSO³ offering a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to further reduce the weight/size of their rack of gear. The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels adapt the friction for better control using ARC (Adaptive Rope Control) technology.
- Ultra-light design that is 31 % lighter than the Reverso³. It's made out of hot-forged aluminum
- ARC technology adapts to the diameter of rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and conditions. Increased friction on thinner ropes
- Adapted friction for efficiency with larger diameter ropes
- Asymmetrical grooved sidewalls decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use.
- Super compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rack.
- Rope friendly design separates the two strands of rope when belaying with half/twin ropes or while rappelling thus helping to prevents kinks.
- Stiff keeper cable will not get sucked into the device, helps maintain the optimal position during use, and aids in preventing loss during transitions.
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use.
- Use with symmetrical shaped locking carabiners to maximize efficiency no matter which end is closest to the device.
- Single device for all ropes; single = 8.9 mm; half ropes = 8 mm; twin ropes = 7.5 mm
- Weight 57 g