Petzl Ascension Handled Ascender
The Ascension is an ergonomic handled ascender. Available in Right or Left version
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle. This new shape keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom of the frame each time you pull on the tool.
- The bi-material handle includes a rubber over molded grip increasing the comfort and your grip in wet or icy conditions.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use.
- Multiple attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self-belaying, haul systems, etc).
- Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (black -left / gray -right).
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far thus keeping the rope captured for added safety.
- 1 cm secondary hole at the bottom will accommodate a screw link for attaching aiders, slings, etc.
- For use with ropes between 8 and 13mm in diameter
- Weight 195 g
Price is per unit.