Patagonia W's Bly Mid GTX hiking boots
Patagonia's Bly Mid GTX hiking boots are named after Nelly Bly the explorer.This boot ventures off the grid and off the map.
- Durable suede leather upper that fends off tough scrapes. A polyester (40% recycled) mesh lining that breathes through sticky situations
- The shoe's waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex lining and gasket construction shield you from dampening weather
- The 3DM triple-density EVA midsole is compression-molded, providing cushioning and support specifically for women
- A shock-distribution plate and injection-molded arch shank lend protection underfoot without sacrificing flexibility
- With a multi-tread Vibram Ecostep outsole (30% recycled rubber content) for excellent traction
- Recycled polyester laces