Patagonia M's Nomad GTX hiking boots
Patagonia's Nomad GTX hiking boot is built for sustained backcountry hiking it's indifferent to wet, slick terrain or foul weather.
- The full-grain leather upper has a Gore-Tex® barrier and a bellows tongue
- A dual-density recycled polyethylene/polyurethane insole affords lateral support on uneven surfaces, and the Vibram Ecostep (up to 30% recycled rubber) lug outsole keeps a steady grip, even on mixed terrain
- An air-cushioning disk in the EVA foam midsole (15% recycled) also helps heel stability
- The synthetic-cork footbed (70% recycled) has a carbon component with antimicrobial qualities
- The fast-wicking, quick-drying Capilene lining has natural odor control