MSR Carbon Reflex 2 tent
Now even lighter, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won’t weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Advanced Poles: MSR® Custom Carbon tent poles weigh up to 30% less than aluminum with a significant increase in strength.
- Livable: Unique tent geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize useable space.
- Versatile: Sets up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 1.5 kg.
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor; 4 internal mesh storage pockets; 2 large doors; 2 full vestibules.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum weight: 840g
- Packed weight: 990g
- Fast & Light® minimum weight w/ footprint: 660g
- Interior peak height: 86 cm
- Packed size: 43 x 13 cm
- Number of doors: 2
- Freestanding: no
- Number of poles: 2 Easton Carbon Ion
- Number of stakes: 10 MSR needle