Please call in store to know the exact availability of this item. Take note that sizes available in store may be different than sizes posted online.
K2 Sideshow skis
Featuring a narrow waist underfoot, the Sideshow skis are made for thoses who ski more firm snow than soft and are looking for a light ski that could be used for touring.
- Aspen and paulownia wood core
- Elevated powder tip
- All-terrain rocker
- Progressive sidecut
- Hybritech sidewall
- Flat tail
- Tip and tail holes (attachments points for K2 skins)
- Hydrophobic material on top sheets to prevent snow from sticking
- Optimal use: 50 % powder and 50% variable
- 181cm: 132-90-115 mm- 20m radius turn