Please call in store to know the exact availability of this item. Take note that sizes available in store may be different than sizes posted online.
K2 Coomback skis
Named as a tribute to the great skier Doug Coombs, these skis, built for all-mountain adventures, are made for skiers looking for a lightweight-do-everything powder ski.
- Aspen, maple and fir wood core
- All Rocker elevated tip for variable and soft snow
- Snophobic tops to keep your skis light and to prevent snow accumulation on skis
- Lightweight carbon Web in the tail and forebody to add torsional rigidity without adding additional mass
- Progressive sidecut improves turn initiation and hard-snow performance
- Flat tail to plunge the tails easily into firm snow
- Tip and tail holes (attachments points for K2 skins)
- Optimal use: 50 % powder and 50% variable
- Sidecuts : 135-102-121 mm
- Radius turn: 20m (167cm)