Please call in store to know the exact availability of this item. Take note that sizes available in store may be different than sizes posted online.
K2 Coomback skis
K2 Coomback skis feature triaxial braided core that provides torsional rigidity for added control and can fit with a myriad of bindings (alpine, telemark and touring) for a great versatility.
- Wood core covered with triaxial braided fiberglass
- Elevated powder tip
- All-terrain rocker
- Progressive sidecut
- Flat tail
- Tip and tail holes (attachments points for K2 skins)
- Hydrophobic material on top sheets to prevent snow from sticking
- Carbon web in the tail and the forebody to increase edge grip
- Optimal use: 50 % powder and 50% variable
- 174cm: 135-102-121 mm- 22m radius turn