DMM Alloy Offset passive protection device
The Alloy Offset Nut passive protection device is an improved version of the traditionnal ‘'Stopper' type nut.
- Multiple tapered faces enables solid placements in many situations, even the most hard ones to fit .
- Color coded anodized nut head.
- Drilled holes when possible, i.e. strength not compromise, to lighten the nut.
- Nut head is grooved as to protect the wire that passes through it.
- Range available; 5 sizes, 7 to 11.
Price is per size and may differ from one size to another.